Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Re: [FWDLK] '57 Dodge in Ft. Lauderdale, FL

Based on the multiple listings and feedback issues, I'd guess the reason he
won't provide the information is because it will prove the car's a phony of
some sort.

I'd write the guy a note citing all this and offer him like $20,000 for it
stating that that's the best the guy can expect given his poor reputation
and unwillingness to provide any specific info on the car - aught to put a
bee in his bonnet, if nothing else.

Bill K.