[FWDLK] Reminder, Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet, May 26-29, 2006

[FWDLK] Reminder, Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet, May 26-29, 2006

Hello Everyone,

The Tennessee Valley Region of the Walter P. Chrysler Club and Robert &
Laqueta Soule cordially invite all owners and/or enthusiasts of C-Body,
Forward Look, and earlier, Plymouth, Dodge, DeSoto, Chrysler, and Imperial
Chrysler products to attend the Summer Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet
in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the weekend of May 26 - 29, 2006.

Make your plans now to attend the 2006 Summer Chattanooga Chrysler &
Imperial Meet. http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/  We had an excellent meet
last year in Chattanooga and we are looking forward to another fine meet
this summer in Chattanooga. Tons of pictures with accompanying text of last
year's Summer Meet in Chattanooga can be found below and at the Imperial
Online Club at: http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/index.htm    Last year's
meet was a blast and this years should be just as much fun, if not more. And
remember -- this meet is open to *ALL* C Body Chrysler products! So polish
that chrome, wax that paint, shine those tires, and come to the Summer
Chattanooga Chrysler & Imperial Meet in Chattanooga, TN, on May 26th, 27th,
28th, and 29th.
*Registration: There is no registration fee for this meet. However, we
request that you PLEASE REGISTER  http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/  so we
will know who is attending, what cars to expect, how many attendees will be
at the Friday night dinner at the drive-in, the Saturday lunch at the
Railroad Museum, and the Saturday cookout at the Soule's.

Here is what we have planned so far:

Friday Dinner - May 26th - We will meet at the Soule residence at 5:00 PM
and caravan to the Soddy-Daisy Sonic for dinner.

Saturday - May 27th - Meet and drive, kick tires, share stories, tell lies,
drool, etc., at the Soule home.  We have planned to take a 20 mile trip to
the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum for lunch (at 12:00 noon) in a vintage
1940s dining car the "Greenville."  We can order lunch from the dinning car
that will be prepared and delivered to us from the Grand Junction Depot
Deli.  The Railroad Museum has a very nice pine thicket picnic area located
next to a grass field that would be available for parking. The Museum will
be operating their vintage steam locomotive and running trains between their
two stations all day. The roundtrip only takes about an hour and might be
something we could do as a group.  For more information about the Tennessee
Valley Railroad Museum follow this link: http://www.tvrail.com

Saturday - Dinner, informal hamburger/hot dog cookout at 7:00 PM EDT at the
home of Robert and Laqueta Soule.  After dinner, I expect we will show some
Chrysler product films/videos, such as dealer ads, sales training stuff,
and/or old television ads later in the evening. I am sure there will be more
tire kicking and driving as this went on until past midnight last year. We
will also have a bond fire burning all evening for those who might enjoy
roasting marshmallows and enjoy cocktails around the warmth of a night fire.
Please note this is a BYOB event.

Sunday - May 28th - Most of us will be kicking tires, driving cars, tell
more lies...  basically the same thing we are doing Saturday evening.  Those
that wish to are welcome to explore the Scenic Chattanooga area.  Enjoy fine
motoring in your Imperial or Chrysler product to such attractions as Lookout
Mountain, Rock City, Ruby Falls, the Chattanooga Choo Choo, the Chattanooga
Aquarium, the Walnut Street Bridge, and many more!  There is no shortage of
things to do in Chattanooga.  Here is a link to all kinds of Chattanooga
attractions:  http://www.chattanoogafun.com/   However, if you would rather
just kick tires, drive cars, tell more lies...  with us all day then that is
just fine!  We will be more than glad to have you.

More info can be found at the following website:
http://home.chattanooga.net/~soule/

Many Thanks, Robert & Laqueta
http://home.highertech.net/~soule/

'28 Chrysler Series 62