[FWDLK] Cruizin 4-A Bruzin

Hey, Garrett; missed that show; darn it!

Saw part of the episode on "Killer Quick Sand"; tho--I'd LIKE to see
this episode!

What kind of car/fuel system did they test-bet it wasn't a carbureted
"antique" car.

A MODERN fuel-injected car-system is so sophisticated, that the engine's
timing and
fuel delivery should fine-tune itself,  on-the-run, so, my question is:
how many different kinds of cars, & in what state-of-tune, did they
test?

I'm not the author of the internet article, on Acetone, so my ego's not
bruised, but, I wish that Myth Busters (Or Dream Car Garage, or
some other Olde Car Show) would test acetone's effect on less than
perfectly efficiently tuned, well-used,  carbureted engines.

Neil Vedder