[FWDLK] any one done this

A few weeks back a fellow was talking about changing his to kph, this guy could do that too I would bet....
But for me the change to  a 150 mph Speedo the calibration would be off...
Any ideas on how one may correct this?
New Speedo gear?
Item number: 4641720438

Up for auction is the "process" of turning a 120 mph 57 or 58 Plymouth speedometer face plate into a 150 mph Plymouth Fury or Christine speedometer face plate.

debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA