[FWDLK] "57 Belvedere

Sorry to have to send this to the list. Bear with me. Here's the low down
on our Plymouth. We are the 4th & 6th owners. In 1987 my husband's
grandfather bought the car from a little old lady in Angels Camp. He sold
it in '89. I spent 10 years trying to get the car back. In the meantime
the people ruined it. I began working on the car with the help of my Uncle
Biff. Everytime I touched the car it broke. He fixed it. It became clear
that this car needed a tinkerer to own it, so I sold it to Biff. He died
last June and the car just isn't any fun without him. Before he passed, he
ripped the engine apart and replaced everything including the pistons. The
engine is still out of the car. But don't fret, I paid to make sure
everything was done right. So it just needs put together again. This car
has some rust. Only one 6-8inch spot of body cancer. It has never been in
a wreck. The body is beautiful! It had 68,000 original miles on the engine
before the rebuild. I also collected lots of spare parts. Extra ashtray,
tail light covers, door handles, etc. Did I mention I also replaced the
two front door windows and installed seatbelts? I also put power stearing
on the car. Harvested off of a '59 Fury. And I have the scecifications
book, repair book, and a couple other books helpful to keeping the car on
the road. I don't have any photos of the car apart. I do have some photos
of when it was together. Please help me find a good home for this car. It
should be on the road. The only person local who wants it said he was
going to hoist it on top of his autobody shop. I refused to sell it to
him.

Leah