[FWDLK] Where are they now...?

While I was researching the 'official' name, for the 1958 Dodge's thin,
full-length side trim, with (almost-) 1957-style paint scheme, I came
across pics of several cars, taken in the early 80's, that I haven't
"seen", since then:

In PA, there was a 57 CRL convie, in Coral & White (across the middle
"saddle" area), with black top, & gold/black interior. It reportedly had
had a PLY engine installed in it, & dual antennae; non D500.  the owner
wanted $6K (IIRC) for it. Car was a in #3-ish condition.

The other car, in NY area,  sitting in an over-grown yard, w/a couple
other derelictmobiles, was a high-#4 condition, apparently-"driveable"
1957 CRL 2-dr, black & white (saddle) , with a (dual carb)  300B or C
engine; gold/black interior; some rust-thru intrunk floor. This car had
a 57 PLY steering wheel.

And, oh yeah: in MT area, there was a 58 Coro D500 convie, in
probably-"driveable(?)"  #4 condition. It was hand-painted(?) in
all-brown, but had a white top, and the ivory interior, & ft fender
antenna, & dual rear view mirrors. This car had had the 58 "Spring
Special" rear license plate "Escutcheon"  put on it, @ some time.

Chasing wild geese, but it would be nice to know whatever happened to
these guys.

Neil Vedder