[FWDLK] Have a question and looking for a part

[FWDLK] Have a question and looking for a part

Good Evening All,

I have a '57 Dodge Sierra wagon. Here's the question. I'm looking at the 2 sway bar brackets that mount the bar to the car's frame. They came off the car OK but I notice that both of the 4 3/4 inch long part with the threaded end appears bent in relationship to the mount bracket part. Maybe 3/8 of an inch. Both bent to the same degree and both bent in the same direction. Normal? If not, usable?

The parts part. I'm looking for the heat riser assembly or if needed, the whole exhaust manifold and riser from a 325 poly engine. Let me know off list.
Thanks!
Jim Krausmann
Detroit