Re: [FWDLK] master cylinder, brake light switch

Re: [FWDLK] master cylinder, brake light switch

I converted from a hydraulic/line switch to a pedal mounted switch. used a generaic 70's switch and fabricated a little 90degree bracket from some pice of scrap and mounted it with a screw to part of the chassis under the dash.

eastern sierra Adj Services wrote:

That reference may have referred to my dual resevoir project.

I've got a series of pics that I can send anyone, interested in seeing
the "butterfly" closure dual master cylinder I installed.

The brake light switch was installed onto a brass T-block , available
over-the-counter, @ a parts store. The "T" was 'placed'  on  the brake
line that services the rear brakes, as there was plenty of available
space for it to be installed there, 'close' to the firewall.

Neil Vedder