[FWDLK] Quarter Panel

Guys,

I'm ready to replace the rear quarter panels on my '58 Coronet (just in
time for Carlisle) and saw a posting a few weeks ago about a guy on Ebay
using the name Scopan23.  Apparently this guy sells extended length panels
for my car and at a very reasonable price.  Would anyone have this guys
phone number or email address?  Or, any recommendations on who else I can
try?  It seems the vendors that I've found provide panels for Plymouth and
not Dodge.

Thanks,
Chris
'58 Coronet
Wilmington, DE

----- Forwarded by Chris Hullinger/WILM/ACS on 05/31/2006 08:05 AM -----

                      <hullinger@verizo
                      n.net>                   To:       chris_hullinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                               cc:
                      05/30/2006 09:52         Subject:
                      PM

ry gary bauer. i bought a pair of correct contour rockers for my 57
plymouth
2dht and they are very factory looking and reasonably priced as well. i
paid
$50.00 a side for mine and they were extended length to boot! $120.00 for
both with shipping. his ebay username is scopan23 he has thousands of
rockers
for many makes and models. mike in k.c.