[FWDLK] Pedal pushers.....

I will NEVER forget the 1960 "raffle" that a TV station sponsored, in
Toledo, which featured a 1960 Thunderbird JR., to whomever selected the
'winning' name, for it.

Like Roger, I was CERTAIN that I was going to win it, & submitted
several names that I thought were no-brainers, as far as being a lock,
on getting it.

Altho I do forget (probably just-as-well) my entries, I will NEVER
forget the LAME-O (imho--I hold no grudges, after 46 years; I'm over-it,
now...) "winning" name :

            "Little-Blow-Peep"  (????)

..good thing it wasn't a FWDLK'er .....

which reminds me; I've got a neat 8x10" print, of a well dressed "dad",
sitting in a  Fireflite conv, standing  next to its mini-version (with 2
kids in it) @ a funky small gas station, in 1958. I'll find it & post it
to the List--it's a CUTE photo!

Neil Vedder