[FWDLK] Fwd: 1957 Belvedere Arm Rests

I am restoring a '57 Belvedere convertible and I'm not sure what color the arm rests should be.  The interior is red and black.  The door panels are red and black with gold foil.  I have a pair of arm rests that are grey.  The vinyl is grey and the plastic underneath is grey.  Is the vinyl supposed to be the color of the seat vinyl which is red and the bottom plastic black which is the color of the cloth inset of the seat?  Anyone with a '57 Belvedere hardtop or convertible out there with the answer?  I hope so.  Any and all answers will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
John (Paxos)