Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:50 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] OFF TOPIC BUT PLEASE HELP!

Lately I have been getting alot of fake emails from PayPal, so now I'm curious about every email that I received.  I think the best thing for me to do in this situation is to close my account with them.  But now I have a few emails that I'm curious about too.  Please help me with the following questions.  Could someone steal my identity or use my information for bad things if I provided them with my full name, full address, and my telephone number?  If the answer is yes, then what is the next step I need to do to protect myself?  Please help!

Thank you so much,

Lost and Worry