Re: [FWDLK] Floorpans update

I recently bought floorboards from Classic Fabrications for my 57 Coronet, and my 60 Windsor, but have not opened the boxes yet to see what I got.  Should be able to look this weekend and will let everyone know the quality of the workmanship.

Everything was received at the time promised, and for the price quoted.  Again, I will give you my thoughts on the workmanship this weekend.

Larry (Akron)

Hi everyone,

I'v been shopping for floorpans for a while for my '58 Plymouth, and I
contacted Roger from Auto Body Specialties to get more informations on their
products. He sent me a fax on which I found that they were making other body
parts for our cars aside from floorpans, trunk floors and rocker panels :

- Floor braces
- Trunk side extension
- Seat braces
- Inner rocker panel 6 piece kit (36" sections)

But when I told him that I was searching for quality items, he told me that
they were basically distributors of R-Car products for those parts, and that
all R-Car items were hand formed and only suitable for less demanding
driver's cars.

He then recommended me to Classic Fabrications, and told me that their
floorpans were superior in quality, and die formed to a OEM look (not to
mention cheaper). He also added that to the best of his knowledge, those
were the only two floorpans manufacturers for '57-'59 Plymouth and Dodge.

Just thought I'd let you know. As for me, I know where to look now.

Vincent Van Humbeeck
'58 Plymouth Belvedere 2-door hardtop