[FWDLK] 55/58 mirrors

Hello, all.
Dose anyone repro or have the clips / mounting brackets that hold the rear end of these
I need one for sure but would buy two if available
I have the mirrors just need the mounts, screws too if you have them.
anyone ever fab a set, was it easy?

AND anyone have a outfit that dose pot metal replanting and chroming at fair prices that won't take until the middle of my next marriage?? (need not be of show car quality..)
Thanks
debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873