From: doodyhafay [mailto:doodyhafay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2006 8:57 AM
To: Dave Stragand
Subject: Forwardlook at Carlisle 2006

Dave,

I was wondering if the Forwordlook group will have space at this year's
Chrysler at Carlisle?  I was planning to bring my 58 Plymouth this year
(first time) and want to make sure when I register I list the correct
group
on the field where my car will be parked.  I believe I can register for
the
field and get a car and two people in for one cost.

Hope to see you there.

Harry in NC