[FWDLK] Turn Signal

My 3 year old son likes to play in my '58 Coronet while I work on it.  Last
night while re-installing the interior, he was giggling the turn signal
lever a little too hard and broke off the plastic nub to the turn signal
switch as well as broke in half the "C" shaped metal piece the turn signal
lever screws in to.  This "C" shaped piece is what actuates the turn signal
switch.  With a little luck, I'm hoping that someone on the List might have
either of these pieces laying around or a parts car to scavenge from.
Also, I would think that these two pieces are the same for all Mopars,
except of course Imperial.

Thanks,
Chris
Wilmington, DE