Re: [FWDLK] '58 Plymouth valance

Our on-line list for '58 Plymouths shows we have a NOS one for $95. It is described as the radiator left stone deflector under part number 1624751. '57 and '58 are the same.
Jim

Nichols wrote:

I am looking for the driver's side front valance for a '58 Plymouth 4dr sedan. It looks like it is a three piece valance. My driver's side piece is missing. Not sure if the same piece is used for hardtop models. Anyone have one laying around they aren't using that they could part with? thank you. Nick Nichols

--

Jim Carpenter

President

Collectors Auto Supply Inc.