From: "debenson2" <debensonii@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 18, 2006 12:28 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] what do you guys think about this?

Yes they are fiberglass....I do not know much about chrome plaiting but I
think if you paint them with high content solids i.e. metal, plate them in
copper and then nickel and then chrome?? Just like pot metal???
That is what I would like to know if this can me done??
debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA