[FWDLK] Back to the 50' in St Paul Minnesota

[FWDLK] Back to the 50' in St Paul Minnesota

This coming weekend in St Paul Minnesota is MSRA's Back to the 50's at the fairgrounds very big event over 10,000 cars and always a great time...

In Downtown St. Paul is a pre weekend "kick off" on Thursday, but participants must have a pre arranged ticket  for this event...

Live music, and looks like they are going to make a big deal over it....Sounds like a great show!

Any one want a ticket? 1964 & older and I "think" GM & FOMCO owners are welcome too! ;-)

They are free and only a few remain...

Any "Forward lookers" attending BTT50's this weekend?

debenson2
road2recovery
Box 43873
Brooklyn Park, Minnesota 55443 USA