[FWDLK] 1961 windshield

Hello group !!

I have a non tinted windshield and back window out of a 1961 chrysler newport 4-door hardtop I would like to sell.The windshield has a wiper mark on the lower left side and one small stone chip near it. The back window looks great. Both have some of the old black rubber all around the edges. I have no idea what to ask for them and the buyer would have to pick them up here in North Haven , Conneticut. please email me off the list if interested.

Thanks Rich