[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: Tulsarama-FICATIONS (TODAY'S the DAY)!

[FWDLK] Fwd: Re: Tulsarama-FICATIONS (TODAY'S the DAY)!

...RIGHT,,,,I forgot to mention (or DID I??) in my message to the List,
that "we" are talking about the DOWNTOWN Doubletree (yeah, I gave the
address...).

But, there is "only" parking-garage security-parking, so that there are
"no" rooms, which would 'over-look'  parked-cars/parking- lot (as does
occur @ car-meet venues) , so, street-side "display" of our cars is
problematic .

Rog, I'll post this to the List, too.

Neil