[FWDLK] Reservations : HO !!!

Got an email from Tom Mitchell, who said that Doubletree is "upped"
thieir nitely rate to $119.00 & no AARP discount.

Nuts.

Called D-T, bAND, to make a Looong story: less, I am PERSONALLY
arranging with the Hilton (parent) company, to have 'blocks' of
special-room rates be available (hopefully @ $89.00/nite [I'm not
greedy] and w/AARP).

This does/will  NOT officially involve the FWDLK, but the Hilton sez
that they CAN set aside small-blocks (i.e.: 10-@-a-time) of rooms, @
special rates, where each person makes his own reservation, & PAYS for
it.

I told the nice lady that EYE thought that, over the coming year, that @
least 200 rooms would be 'reserved' for Forwardlooking people.

The deal is still in-the-works, but may be consumated (again: 10-room
blocks, so Hilton is able to cancel it, @ their discression, "whenever"
they feel like it!) later today.

you will receive a special reservation-number, & event "name", to
reference.

Neil Vedder