[FWDLK] Virgil EX JR, to Tulsa ???

Was cruisin the Mailing List Archives, again (don't tell my boss) &
discovered, that on
1/07/05, Dave Stragand, and Edward Petrus
had separately spoken with Virgil Exner, JR, about his possibly
attending the 2005 Carlisle
'show', regarding his interest in presenting a
dissertation, on his/his father's experiences in designing (our) cars.
JR had reportedly designed the XNR 2-seater concept car, around 1961
(IIRC????), [ AND, IIRC (ii), the XNR-car may have been stolen by  Iraq
soldiers, from Kuwait, in 1991, & its whereabouts is unknown???)  ] .

According to the 1/07/05 post, JR was not certain if his personal
schedule could accomodate the Carlisle date, altho Dave stated that the
FWDLK 'site'  may have been willing to cover JR & his wife's travel
expenses, to Carlisle.

I couldn't find any "outcome", to Dave's 'invite',
but, "NOW", could it be possible for someone, who knows JR, to contact
him, & invite him to TULSA?

I'm sure we could 'reserve' a meeting room, @ the Doubletree, for the
'talk/presentation', AND, if necessary to cover JR's travel expenses,
I'll bet we could charge an admission fee, too.

The best date/time for the presentation would be on THUR 6/14/07, at
about 7PM (e.g.) .

Reportedly, the National Plymouth Club is planning to stay @ the
Doubletree, but, that is only 'hear-say', to me.

WELL, can anyone (here?) contact Mr Exner
& invite him, to "speak" @ Tulsa?

Neil Vedder