[FWDLK] 318 Fury Repo Brackets

I got mine this week and have to agree, they are super! Thanks guys. Now I
can pitch those horrible little home made tabs. This leads to another
question, how are they supposed to be finished? Were they on the block and
painted with it or were they added after the block was painted and left
natural?

Who's up for choke heater tubes?

Larry Stanley
peerless@xxxxxxxxxxx