From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jan & Roger van Hoy
Sent: Saturday, July 01, 2006 5:02 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] watts the problem ???

Ok, this is a dumm question, maybe the heat's gettin' to me today...

If I use a 6 volt heater blower control on a 12 v car, how well will the low
speed work?  I know the unit is heavier than a 12 v, but would the
resistance on the slow speed be too far off to work?

--Roger van Hoy, Washougal, WA, '55 DeSoto, '58 DeSoto, '56 Plymouth, '66
Plymouth, '41 Dodge