Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: Re: Question for item #320003667634 - Chrysler : 300

Re: [FWDLK] [Fwd: Re: Question for item #320003667634 - Chrysler : 300 Series]

Tell him you just got this huge Nigerian money order and you'd like him to cash it.

Mike

At 06:48 AM 7/6/2006, Lou wrote:
Here is the response I got.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Question for item #320003667634 - Chrysler : 300 Series
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 00:05:31 -0700
From: Nickolas L Davis <nickolasldavis@xxxxxxx>
To: email4lou@xxxxxxxxxx

Hello,
I'm really sorry for this late reply but I've been very busy lately and
away from a computer. The price that I want to obtain is $5,800
(including shipping and insurance charges). The price is considerably
lower then others on the market because I need to sell it really fast.
The car has all the services done at the dealership. The vehicle was
never crashed, abused or raced. I always garaged it and serviced it,
kept very good care of it!. The vehicle is currently located in
Flagstaff, AZ but unfortunately I am in Hawaii, planning to open a
business here and I don't think I can come sooner then next month.
However I can arrange for the paperworks from here and I can talk to a
shipping company to deliver the vehicle to your address.
I think it's impossible to buy a vehicle for such a big amount without
having an inspection first. So I had a look on eBay and I saw they could
help us with this. Since the transaction worths a lot of money they've
suggested to make the deal only through eBay so that we won't have any
problems, so I will require a deposit for $2,900 before the car is
delivered, money that will be kept by eBay until you receive and inspect
the car.
If you decide to buy all the papers are ready, just needed to be signed
by you.
If you decide not to buy for a serious reason (of course after the
inspection) then you can just ask the shipping company to send it back
to my address with no extra cost (shipping is payed in advance by me). I
think this is the fastest, safest and most fair solution we can have.
If you are interested to purchase the vehicle please provide me the
following information's:
-your full name and address for shipping
-your phone #
 If I receive the requested information you will be informed by eBay
during the next hours with details about your purchase.
 Thank you,
 Nickolas L Davis