From: Nickolas L Davis [mailto:nickolasldavis@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 06, 2006 6:32 AM
To: remoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Question for item #320003667634 - Chrysler : 300 Series

Dear Mr. Moore,
 You are the only approved buyer for this Chrysler. Your details have been
forwarded on to the eBay Motors Customer Department and I think that you
have been informed by them about the details of this transaction. Now, in
order for me to ship the car to you and go forward with this deal, you must
complete the first payment process exactly as you have been instructed by
eBay and SquareTrade. As soon as I receive the confirmation from eBay that
you have made the payment, I will have the car sent to you and you will
receive it in about 5 days. If you are no more interested in purchasing this
item from me, please let me know ASAP because I have another 2 clients
waiting for this item but I need your agreement to sell it to someone else.
Thank you