Bill Huff has persuaded me to share all my photos from "The Great Race," taken when the cars arrived in Placerville Thursday evening.

I usually don't do this because it is usually more cumbersome for people to view, and you don't get the full size  resolution .  If any of you would like the original copy of any of these, let me know off the list.  Car #22 was the oldest, a 1911 Vele . . .something, Unfortunately I didn't get good picture of the front of th at particular  vehicle, may have gotten a video clip of it coming in- not sure.  All cars were 45 years or older, hence the latest was the 1961 Imperial, maybe a couple other 61's as well,  (like the C * car(s) .  You will see which picture(s I took first!
-Bob

ps- check out the rules and regulations for this even at www.greatrace.com

2007 / 25th Anniversary will allow up to 1969 to include Muscle Cars.

Thank you for sharing your KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery album !

Here is a copy of the email that was sent with the album.

Subject: The Great Race

Bob has shared photos with you.

You're invited to view my online photos at the Gallery. Enjoy!

- Bob

The Great Race 2006 Placerville
(1 album)
Do more with these photos!
Buy Kodak prints Create a collage Create a mini photo book Create mugs
If you can't see the link, copy and paste the following directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=186vm927.f8amu5b&x=0&y=-44nxeo