[FWDLK] 57 Dodge Parts Wanted

Hello,

It was great to see all the Forwardlook cars at Carlisle. I was able to get a few things at the show but am still looking for parts to keep the restoration work (and motivation) moving.

The cars needs a driver's side inner fender. Mine's rusted pretty bad in 2 spots.
A radiator yoke (aka core support, this one's been bent in a past accident).
I hear 57-58 Dodge and Plymouth are the same for both of these.
A model #705 fiberglass heater housing
An air cleaner for a 325 poly 2 barrel

Thanks!

Jim Krausmann