Re: [FWDLK] 1961 NewYorker

----- Original Message ----- From: "ajl" <alacaria@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 6:05 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1961 NewYorker

Just wanted to say thanks to the individuals that have offered assistance in my quest for information and parts for the 1961 New Yorker 4 door

Anthony

I found this ad for a 59 Chrysler New Yorker that should excite you or someone on this list, it is near Spokane, Washington.
John
IT'S GOT FINS! 1959 Chrysler New Yorker 4 door 413V8, push button auto, PW, Pseat, cruise, runs and drives, needs a tuneup and TLC to be a nice driver, or a great start for restoration $1800. 1963 Chrysler 300 Convertible, 383, AT, will run, it's rusty but 96% complete $1200. 1946 Chevy DOE cabover, body only, $975. Todd 509-951-0261 Spokane