Re: [FWDLK] Check out AOL Autos- cool-police-cruiser - AOL Autos

Re: [FWDLK] Check out AOL Autos- cool-police-cruiser - AOL Autos

Man...I can't wait until these start to show up at the auctions a few years down the road.  I have a former 95 Caprice Police car and it's a blast to drive...not to mention I still get a good amount of respect on the roads since Columbus still has a significant number of Caprices in service (the Crown Vics become unstable over 115mph and just don't cut it for the CPD Freeway Patrol I'm told).  Judging by the number of new Impalas that are already showing up that are only a couple years old, hopefully it won't be long.  Then again, I imagine the Charger would be a much more effective Police Cruiser, so I doubt they'll get taken out of service so quickly.

-Garrett