Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:30 AM
Subject: 1960 CHRYS. WINDSHIELDS W590

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL YOU 1960 MO-PAR OWNERS.
PHILLIPS CLASSIC AUTO GLASS DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU.
WE SENT ANOTHER SAMPLE OFF FOR THE 60 CHRYS,PLY.DODGE,DESOTO WINDSHIELD.
ALSO ONE FOR THE 58-59. WE ARE HOPING THIS COMPANY CAN MAKE IT WITH THE BUBBLE. THE LAST 3 COMPANIES WE TRIED COULD NOT. LETS HOPE AND PRAY THIS ONE COMES THRU. I WANT TO KEEP THE COST DOWN ON THESE. THE LAST ONES WE WERE TRYING TO MAKE WERE GOING TO  RUN APPX 1,000.00 . I AM LOOKING FOR A BETTER PRICE ON THESE BECAUSE MY MIN. ORDER IS 50.PCS. THAT SHOULD BREAK DOWN THE TOOLING COST. IF THE PRICE ID LOW ENOUGH, IT WOULDN'T HURT TO BUY A SPARE OR TWO. I AM PLANNING ON DOING SHADES ONLY. NO CL. OR TINT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU THINK THERE IS A NEED FOR THE CL. OR TINT. WE ARE LOOKING AT 4-5 MONTHS FOR FINISH DATE. PLEASE CONTACT YOUR CLUB MEMBERS TO SEE IF THERE INTEREST AND ABOUT HOW MANY WE ARE LOOKING AT TO SELL. THANK YOU, VIC PHILLIPS
PHILLIPS CLASSIC AUTO GLASS
3782 SO./ WESTWOOD BLVD.
POPLAR BLUFF, MO. 63901
PH. 573-785-1927