Sent: Friday, July 14, 2006 4:54 PM
Subject: W 590

I LOST ALL THE E-MAILS I GOT ON THIS THAT YOU FORWARD TO OTHER. I HAD 4-5 MAIL ME . SAVED THEM IN FOLDER , NOW NOT THERE. MAIL THEM AGAIN. I SPOKE WITH MY SUPPLIER ON THIS  TODAY.   HE SAID THEY CANT MAKE IT EXACT BUBBLE, BUT WILL TRY TO GET AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE. WONT BE FLAT LIKE THE REPRO ONES.   ONE GUT CALLED ME ONE THE W453 59 CHRYS, SAID LOF. PILKINGTON HAD THE ONE WITH THE BUBBLE.    I KNOW THEM AND THE GLASS. ITS THE  ONE W/O THE FLAT ONE.   PLEASE GET BACK TO ME SAYING YOU WANT ONE SO THAT I CAN PUT IT BACK IN THE FOLDER .
THANKS. VIC