[FWDLK] Speed Channel w/ ForwardLook cars

[FWDLK] Speed Channel w/ ForwardLook cars

I saw the Speed channel My Classic Car show over a week ago with the 4 ForwardLook cars owned by Aivar Lejins in California.  I thought the coverage of the cars and Aivar's comments on them was fantastic, even if they did have to include several minutes of sponsorship time for the new '69 Camaro steel body that Year One carries.  I've seen Aivar's car's personally and they truly are as good as they look.  He is a heckuva promoter of our era of Mopars as well as a great personable guy who will share his knowledge of the cars and resources with you at a swap meet or show.  He started as an immigrant to this country arriving in 1961 and was impressed by the FINS.  He made good in America and appreciates it and gives back in many ways so say hello if you get the chance.  The comments on TV were a compliment to all of us and all of our cars.

Wayne