[FWDLK] OT Mopar

Need to move a '46 DeSoto coupe in the yard we're hauling cars out of.

It's complete as parked about 1958 - typical upstate New York car.

Anyone interested?  If I have a buyer, I'll bring it home, if we can't find
someone, it's going to go to the scrapper - hate to see it go.

reply off list if you would please -

Bill K.