[FWDLK] These wheels/tires sure LOOK....

[FWDLK] These wheels/tires sure LOOK....

...larger than 14 inchers!

WOW; a standard/stripper Windsor model 4-dr sedan, but in RED.

Looking at this real-world car,  brings-up that old  advertising
'chestnut', about moving-"UP" to
a higher-priced "quality" , ( but 'stripped')  car.

I wonder "how-much" of a (highly-optioned) Plymouth, the purchase-price,
on this "Mighty"
Chrysler, would have provided?

He got a longer wheelbase, & rear seat legroom
but that's about it (except for those WHEELS).

Notice how well-proportioned our cars appear,
with large wheels?

Until I got the 235 series tires on H., I sorta cringed, looking at the
undersized P215, and then, the  225 series radials I had put on him,
over the course of about 15 years.

Neil Vedder