[FWDLK] A mopar off year question-1976 Sport Fury Disc Brake Spring

[FWDLK] A mopar off year question-1976 Sport Fury Disc Brake Spring

I recently bought a 76 sport fury and decided to put new pads on the front.  I thought my manual would show all the part locations. WRONG!!!  There is a spring or clip (anti rattle spring, appx.4” inches with several curves on the ends) the length of a brake pad that I can not figure out where it goes. The wheels now shake when stopping with out it. It also looks like it would hook around pins and hold a pad.  Any pictures or diagrams of this type brake. Some call it fixed others call it floating.

Thanks in advance

Will

1976 Sport Fury (360)

1970 Challenger (440)

1969 Plymouth Satellite (318)

1957 Plymouth Belvedere 2dr Hardtop  (318 poly)