[FWDLK] Rim Question!

HI Everyone!

I have a quick rim question.  I took this rim off a 63-64-65 4 door Belvedre.  Is this correct for these years or do they belong to another model/make?

Thanks,
Kelly

P.S. I am unable to post picture.   http://mysite.verizon.net/resr8pyc/   click my link and you will see the rim when you click 1958 Suburban.  You will also see the progress I made on the passeneger side of my Suburban. Enjoy!