Re: [FWDLK] True Lies/Torqueflite Fiction

Re: [FWDLK] True Lies/Torqueflite Fiction

Okay all y'all, if you want to risk a $$$ rebuild on the basis of the good luck that Neil 'Darth' Vedder has had with Dexron (great for seals, bad for clutches) then go right ahead.
I hope he wasn't suggesting blowing out core plugs to test Mopar mechanical endurance also.

You can play it safe and do the right thing, or you can live on the ragged edge and trust in luck.   Hmmmmm, seems like momma and daddy about said that.

Wayne