[FWDLK] 58 Dodge FS..anyone know anything about it?

[FWDLK] 58 Dodge FS..anyone know anything about it?

I saw this ad in the Columbus Dispatch here in Columbus, Ohio and was just curious if anyone on the list owns the car or knows anything about it:

58 Dodge Coronet 2dr sedan, 325ci V8, auto, orig southwestern car $7900
Phone number is local (614 area code).

It would probably be a stupid thing for me to do, but I'm thinking about checking it out...before I decide whether or not to call the guy, I figured I'd ask the list.

Garrett