Re: [FWDLK] Torsion bars

I've never seen anything suggesting torsion bars need to be all the way back against the spring clips or that they need to be equal in position.  So long as they are in far enough to allow installation of the clip, I think they are permitted to float anywhere within the forward / rear distance the engineers gave them.

Wayne