From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of tom taylor
Sent: Saturday, August 12, 2006 3:15 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] What plays on old AM radios

I often had this thought that it would be cool if I were at a car show with the ’55 and turned on the radio and it started playing songs and DJ and show names like they would have been in the 50s; sort of Twilight Zone stuff.  I bet some electronics whiz could make it work the same way that XM radio transmits to FM radios in the car.

Smirk

Tom Taylor

55 Dodge

(now I only need the AM radio as my car came with a delete.