[FWDLK] Cleaning glass / XM radio

I take some of my vehicles thru a local self-serve brushless car wash, which does an overall good job for the money.  It does leave something, probably wax,  on the windshield which builds up where the blades do not wipe.  Someone gave me a tip to get some 0000 steel wool and use it to polish the glass.  It works!  All the stuff comes off and the glass looks as new.  I told my wife I had done her car several days after having done it the first time.  She said she found herself trying to let up windows that were already up so I guess that speaks for itself.

Neal:

XM radio carries dedicated  channels for the 40s, 50s, 60, 70, 80  etc.  and Matt the Cat has a B side show once a week.  I retired from years of working with computers and networks and I am still amazed at things like XM radio transceivers given the weakness of the satellite signal and the smallness of the “dish”, which is about 3 inches square.

Tom Taylor

55 Dodge