To: <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 6:02 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 57 Mopar Front Carb on e-bay

seller has been trying to sell this carb as a Vette CARBURETOR
( More $$$ )
he didnt get any nibbles at $480 twice, finally droped the asking
$$ a tad.
He knows its not vette correct, but is making the claim anyway.

If you have to have a front mopar carb its item

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230018736156

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy