[FWDLK] Taggers.....

The "proof" of the carb, is in its brass model tag
, altho it's simple enuf to swap-tags, or, even, to custom(fake-)
model-stamp a blank tag (blanks have appeared on the Epay).

The tags identify carb jetting and other internal
accoutrement, but, unless you look closely at a WCFB's cast-in , tiny,
sub-model-numbers, and it's usually very difficult to read the tag, or
see the sub-model numbers, one WCFB looks pretty much like another one
(altho 56-earlier ones had full-square base-mounting bolt holes, while
57+ carbs had rectangular-pattern mounting-holes).

There, even, was a "Police-Spec" (according to its brass-tag numbers,
which the seller was NOT aware-of!) sell on Epay, earlier this year.

What's my point?? I dunno, maybe its that WCFB carbs, like people, look
alike, but it's what's INSIDE them, that counts (snif, snif..), and the
brass tags can be a clue, like good education,or good parenting, but,
'they' are NOT dispositive, of how well they will perform.

Neil Vedder