[FWDLK] Adding a resistor to gauge circuit

[FWDLK] Adding a resistor to gauge circuit

All....

My 1956 NYER had a temp gauge that always showed the car was on the verge of overheating -- not a pleasant thing to see when driving. Repeated tests showed that the car was running normally temperature-wise. I got a gauge tester from the local community college automotive program and found that adding a 20 ohm resistor in the circuit would cause the gauge to read dead center (between H and C) when the car was at normal operating temperature. Got the resistor at radio shack. Problem solved.