Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Weight Dilemma in WA

Contact the Specialty Equipment Manufacturers Assoc. (SEMA) whenever you need help with legislation coming from the car-illiterate group known a legislators.   This is obviously a money-in-our-pockets-not-yours scheme.  FIGHT!

In the meantime, one of the ways they are showing stupidity is to not accept the American Manufacturer's Association (AMA) spec sheet weight numbers.  These sheets give every important number of every make and model as provided by the manufacturers annually.  I used to get these from literature dealers.  I have a set for Chrysler 300 early Letter Cars but have no others.

Wayne