Re: [FWDLK] Mopar Weight Dilemma in WA

The Krause Publications "Standard Catalog of Chrysler" or "Standard Catalog
of American Cars 1946-1980" includes a factory price and shipping weight for
all of your cars.

It retails for $25, but I've seen it on eBay for half that - cheap -  and it
worked as a source for a gentleman on another list who was registering his
'54 vehicle.

New York has done registrations by weight for as long as I remember, but the
folks in the DMV offices are easy to work with.  They can look up other
vehicles by the VIN and find out what your car should weigh, one even once
changed the weight of a car I was registering because she thought it was too
heavy.  I'd imagine once Washington gets transferred over it won't be that
big of a deal.

Bill K.