[FWDLK] 1959 Firesweep for sale

Sorry to just email this out to everyone, but with the FL server being moved, I'm not able to post it on the FOR SALE forum.

Most folks know me as a 1957 DeSoto guy. Near me (10 miles away) lives a nice lady whose husband passed away several years ago. He was restoring a 1959 DeSoto Firesweep sedan during his last years, and had most of the hard part done when he passed away. She has decided to sell the car, and asked me to help advertise it. I stopped there yesterday and took a group of pictures. This is HER write-up, which I can generally confirm having seen the car personally:

1959 DeSoto Firesweep 4-door sedan
361 C.I. V-8 2-barrel
Torqueflite Automatic push-button transmission
68, 440 miles
Light blue w/white stripe -- original colors, but newly repainted in October 1998
Chrome plating November 1998
New carpet (in a box; not installed)
Undercoated ? frame and undercarriage in great shape
Body and interior ? nice shape
Third owner ? bought from second owner in July 1997

Asking $8,770.00

Contact ME at <mailto:Desoto@xxxxxxxxxxx>Desoto@xxxxxxxxxxx and I?ll give you the owner?s contact information. Doing it this way, I?ll know the kind of response my ads are getting. I'll try to remember to post some pics at the regular site when I can, or you may ask and I'll email them to you.

Thanks in advance for helping to find this nice DeSoto a loving home!

Ed Petrus