[FWDLK] Intro

Just thought I'd drop the list a line to say hello.
I've been on the list on and off since 1998, been away
for about two years. I've seen some familiar names
already and look forward to catching up with people.
My car, a '58 Savoy 2 door hardtop, is still in
pieces, I've collected more parts but house renovation
got in the way of progress. Hopefully it'll be done by
2010 :) Cheers, Anthony